Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a fabulous weekend? Ever since I bought my first tulle skirt, I found myself gravitating towards midi skirts with an A-line silhouette. I used to think that this type of skirts would make me look frumpy and overwhelmed, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. They are actually quite flattering and sophisticated if they are the right size. So when I spotted this adorable mint midi skirt in the ASOS petite collection, I snagged it immediately. I absolutely love the fit and cut of the skirt. And the light mint color, well that is definitely the icing on the cake! I love anything in mint.
I couldn’t helping pulling on the skirt the entire time. It’s so dainty. =)
For this shoot I’m pairing the midi skirt with a simple white crop top, statement necklace, small black clutch, and my favorite mary-jane heels.
Oh…there’s a hidden bonus. This skirt comes with two large side pockets that can easily fit an iPhone or a wallet. I’m also wearing a wrap-around watch from La Mer. I don’t usually wear watches but this watch fits so perfectly and is adorable.
Love this gorgeous statement necklace from Capwell.
Enjoy your day!
SHOP THE POST
UPDATE! Thank you IFB for featuring me for the third time. Feeling so honored. <3
Last year, “selfie” was word of the year. As bloggers we’re all wrapped up in our online personas, it’s non-stop being on social media and creating content, all the while being fabulous. Does this take a toll on bloggers and fashionistas alike? Maybe… This week we have a lot of both sides of the coin in terms of fashion, style, and living online.
Links à la Mode: April 24
- Style By Alina: Bombshell Makeup Tutorial
- Adorned in Armor: Queen of Coachella
- Al Balsam Life: Style Tips Learned From Victoria Beckham
- Barely Practical: Save Our Shoes: Water Damage
- Cat Eye & Skinny Jeans: Fashion Folio Edgy Romance
- Curvy Elle: DIY Plus Size Denim Cutoffs
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Blogging Slump
- Henvia: Androgyny
- Juliet’s Lace: How to Get Marilyn Inspired Style
- Lara Lizard: When Fashion Turns Into a Monster
- Oh to Be a Muse: What Your Nail Polish Says About You
- On Duty Style Guide: Why Social Media & Creativity Don’t Mix
- Petite Career Girl: A Riot of Jewelry Organization
- Romeo Style: Fashion’s Winter to Spring Swap
- Save. Spend. Splurge: How to Get a Parisian Fashion Wardrobe
- Searching for Style: Saint Laurent vs. Topshop
- Style Context: Q&A Fashion Blogging
- Style Vanity: Selfie Mental Disorder?
- Trend Survivor: The Tricky Metallic Trend and How to Wear It
- We Are Ready Made: Swinging Saint Laurent