Horray!! Another happy note! I just saw today that my post 4 Ways to Style a Strapless Dress was featured on on IFB’s Link à La Mode.
Born to be Styled
You know how it is, every season there’s something new to get into… new trends, new styles, keeping up appearances. As I get older, I notice how some things come cycle in and out, and how some things stay with us season after season. That biker jacket, that classic black and white ensemble, that perfect suit. It’s just a matter of finding that thing that resonates with you and your life year after year. We all have our fleeting musings, but what really strikes our fancy time after time? That’s what I call style.
Links à la Mode: March 27th
- Style by Alina: 4 Ways to Style a Strapless Dress
- A Tale of Two Shoes: Illustration of Ulyana Sergeenko Spring Couture
- Attire Club: Free Time Hobbies for Men
- Daria Burkova: 10 Spring Trends From Milan 2014
- DressCode:HighFashion: The 10 Coolest Biker Jackets SS 14
- Flower City Fashionista: Hi, I like Shoes A Lot
- Hunting in Heels: The Perfect Bikini from Zimmerman’s Summer 2014 Campaign
- Lara Lizard: How to Gain a lot of Followers on Twitter
- Love, Lace & Glitter: How to Find Your Blogger Voice
- Mama In Heels: Being Fabulous is Having a Signature Style
- ModaVracha: How to Pronounce Designer Names
- Ms. Fabulous: Debut of Affordable Couture for Prosthetic Limb
- Oxford Student: Fashion and Mental Health: The One Trend No One Mentions
- Romeo Style: Monday Men Style: Blue Man Crew
- Sannam and Style: Four Ways to Wear Black and White
- Style Convict: Leather in The Spring?
- The Loudmouth: 10 Blogging Tips for Busy Women
- The Heart’s Delight: Oui, Oui, Paris! What to Pack for Paris
- Wild Beauty World: Is Your Makeup Killing You? Decoding Cosmetic Scare Stories
- What to Wear Where: Lovely Leather Spring Jackets
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.